There are more than 800 groups and sub-groups today which possess opposing value systems and agendas, and may find it convenient to coexist and perhaps cooperate in both legal marches, demonstrations and/or subversive or criminal activities, to further their own personal agendas. The Make American Great Again pink pussy demonstrators, wearing those snazzy pink outfits that degrade women, the communists, the GLBTs, the Progressives, the Muslims, and radical demonstrators who could not stand losing the election of November 2016, serve as a perfect example. Marches and demonstrations in many cases turn into violence and riots, on purpose.
I do not remember anything like this when, Ronald Reagan won over Jimmy Carter in 1980, when Bill Clinton won over George Bush Sr. in 1991, when George Bush Jr. won over Al Gore in 2000, or when Barack Obama won over Mitt Romney in 2012. Civility, mutual respect and dignity are things long forgotten.
I will mention a few groups who appear to use every opportunity to get media attention by grand-standing at all cost, with little or no limitations about what and how they do it. These subset groups include communist, socialist, anarchist, alt-groups on both sides, extreme liberals, progressives, neo-conservatives, neo-liberals, globalists, Nazi’s, skin-heads, neo-Christians, Rainbow Coalition, Muslims, Black Lives Matter, Black Panther Party, Green Party, Pro-Choice groups, Pro-Life groups, and more.
I have not observed or read about any working-class, tax paying families or capitalists having or taking the time to march, demonstrate or riot. There may be a few but they are usually at work, or engaging in activities that are required to live cohesively in our society and culture. Demonstrating and rioting are generally a parasitic enterprise for purposes of getting something for nothing or to advance one’s agenda to eventually get something for nothing, or to gain power or preference over others.
There are currently systematic disruptions that are occurring continuously, which would suggest that a revolution is in process. Demonstrators from all corners are now screaming for media attention, and the media loves it. The more sensational and outrageous, the higher the media ratings, the more viewers, and the more advertising dollars. Scare the hell out ‘em and they will watch us obediently.
The purpose of the demonstrations may appear to be peaceful displays of some special interest group but may not be totally innocent. Others are laced in a benevolent disguise. It may be about entitlements, advancing agendas, celebrating something like religious freedom, or wrangling to get some free stuff. There are dozens of reasons to demonstrate, according to these groups. Their stated purpose is usually exercising their freedoms covered under the First Amendment, referred to as “free speech.” Or, in the case of marching on behalf of Planned Parenthood, believing that they have a right for other taxpayers to pay for their services, even though 95% of their budget is for abortions. Black Lives Matters is nowhere to be seen when it is revealed that 35% of all the abortions in the US are performed on African American women, even though they make up only 14% of the total population.
Some folks may be unaware that in these demonstrations there is a “stated purpose,” and a “real intended subversive purpose,” which in almost all cases are dramatically different. In some cases, the “stated purpose” is subtly disguised, but in most cases, it is outright fraudulent.
Rational thinkers may question why so many parts of our cultural fabric are being torn apart and ripped to shreds whenever possible. Hyper-sensitive political correctness and censorship have their purpose. Removing all memory of US history and culture such as monuments of Robert E Lee, or Christopher Columbus, has its purpose.
Los Angeles has gone so far as to change Columbus Day to “Indigenous Persons Day”. This might as well be referred to “Illusionary Nothingness Day” or perhaps “Fabricated Puffery Day”. Removing the cultural and historical reminders that bind a society is very important to the process of changing the form of government into socialism or communism. Once a populous loses any frame of reference to their culture, they are more easily molded to accept something new. They are more likely to relinquish control over themselves and defer to others as they replace their own self-sufficiency with a new government dependency framework. Language, borders, culture, individual accountability, and self-sufficiency, are conveniently disposed of.
What is the difference between loving, benevolent or hateful, professionally paid agitators, anarchists, vandals, arsonists, and/or terror groups? There is a fine line which the media will rarely disclose. It is all about sensation, as viewed through their self-serving sieve. The powerful within the government will certainly use biased activities and media events to carry out their own agenda. One could argue that the government was negligent for waiting so long to determine that Antifa is a terrorist organization. The public just may be unaware. Of course, I say “may”, I do not want to get a visit from 60 Minutes accusing me of suggesting that the public is stupid. I can just see it coming, “Tick, Tick, Tick, Mr. Harkey, 60 Minutes is here to interview you. Do you have a few hours so that we can orchestrate and film a compilation of your own personal destruction, annihilation, and possible death?” Advertisers will love it. Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick.
There are approximately 800 separate groups in the US that may be considered or classified as hate-groups. For example, there are the 1.4 million members of criminal syndicates, and gangs like, the Bloods, Crips, Booze Fighters, Hell’s Angels, Mongols, Vagos MC, Insane Clown Posse, Juggalos, Mexican cartels, active crime families, African-American organized crime syndicates, Jewish Mafia, and hundreds more. There are approximately 33,000 different gangs in the US. Some are franchises of bigger, more powerful gangs. These figures include prison gangs, motorcycle gangs, organized crime gangs, street gangs, juvenile gangs, Hispanic gangs, or other ethnic gangs like MS-13. There are also female gangs, and gangs within the military. Criminal activities, are a bi-product of their existence.
It is also estimated that there are hundreds of foreign born suspected terrorists that have been allowed to enter this country either legally or illegally. The obvious question arises, why do we allow foreign born and domestic terrorists, and criminal gang members such as MS-13 to enter this country when their only known enterprise, is drug dealing, murder, intimidation and extortion? Why do we tolerate so many radical criminals?
A note of fairness needs to be mentioned. Not all organized groups are criminal gang types. I have been riding motorcycles for 57 years. I have had discussions with and participated with some of these riders where the intention and purpose is good. There are rallies to celebrate someone’s life who recently passed on, to fund-raise for charity, church groups, support veterans, families of the fallen, or even politically motivated rallies. There were an estimated 30,000 bikers at Trump’s inauguration. Their stated purpose was to support and protect the public and first res-ponders from anti-Trump protesters. They also made it clear that they were ready for physical confrontation if needed.
Let’s explore few prominent groups:
1) ANTIFA- refers to itself as anti-fascist. It was founded in Germany in 1920’s as a pro-communist organization. They now have become professional, extreme leftist rioters, and are usually paid for disruptions all over the United States. Their stated purpose is to seek peace through violence. They also have a stated purpose on their website as the violent destruction of all policemen and law enforcement representatives, (persons, not men, to be politically correct- God forbid any other outcome). Many members are currently being prosecuted for vandalism, murder, and arson. If you need to hire them, just look them up on Google or Craig’s List. Any special interest can hire members for $25 to $35 dollars per hour to show up, for the sole purpose of violent, extreme disruption and media sensationalism. Cells call for all-out revolution, and demand “gender abolition” and “expropriation of land from the rich”. This is clearly an attempt to destroy capitalism, and to re-establish a communist society in its place. There are 1.3 million IP addresses of visitors to the Antifa website used to coordinate what is always portrayed as a civil demonstration, but in fact is a well- planned scheme for violent demonstrations and a sensational media driven fiasco. The parasitic media and advertisers love it. The obedient observers are accustomed to consuming more than eight hours in front of the boob tube daily. Oprah, Dr. Phil, and Judge Judy could not be happier. Advertisers are “Johnny-On-The-Spot” to feed the addiction.
The FBI and DHS have now officially classified Antifa activities as “Domestic Terrorist Violence”. They engaged in a formal study to conclude that “anarchist extremist” groups like Antifa have been the primary instigators of violence at public rallies against a range of targets. We can only imagine the fight that would occur at an otherwise peaceful demonstration if 200 paid terrorists showed up all dressed in black, with black masks, and black head-pieces, many with canes, knives, and guns. You can bet that CNN, MSNBC, and FOX are nearby.
2) Another group is the American Communist Party (CPUSA) that began in 1919 as a spin off of the Socialist Party of America, all driven by the labor union movement, and the pursuit of the socialist bill of rights. The socialist movement was about various struggles of people, but the fundamental paradigm was about giving the power to socialist labor unions, and taking the power and ownership away from the capitalist or others who own private property, whether real estate, business, or intellectual property. Additionally, the CPUSA has the objective of replacing American democracy with the socialist society designed by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels, as defined in the Communist Manifesto. Karl Marx was a Prussian-born philosopher, economist, and political theorist. Friedrich Engels was a Prussian communist, political philosopher, and collaborator with his close friend. Private ownership of property, goods and services, were to be eliminated, and taken over by the state for convenient redistribution according to the friends of the state. Individual efforts, accountability, risk taking, and self -sufficiency meant nothing.
3) The Ku Klux Klan (KKK), was established in 1870 as a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for African Americans. Members waged a campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and black Republican leaders. The organization is now considered a white supremacist organization, associated with the right, although its history and origins have been from the left.
4) White Supremacist Groups – multiple groups, too many to mention, put forth the concept that they are a superior race, with ideological foundations back to the 17th century. These groups are deeply rooted in the US, Russia, Germany, South Africa and Zimbabwe. In the US, these groups are usually associated with right-wing activism.
5) Anarchists – These are subgroups that advocate a political philosophy of self-governing, stateless societies, and are usually associated with extreme left-wing ideology, such as Antifa.
6) Black Lives Matter – An international activist movement, whose stated purpose is to protest against injustices, violence and systemic racism against African-Americans. There is a lot of history and actions taken. There are so many that I dare not begin to discuss.
The list of these organizations is long, monotonous, and far too deep to scratch the surface of in this short article. Individuals on the right and left may have differing opinions of the purpose and value of many of these groups, and importantly, many groups and sub-groups act as a franchise of another stronger group.
Have you ever questioned why all the mayhem, rioting, property destruction, arson, looting, murder, and intentionally inflicted bodily injury is tolerated? There are many methods available to stop it, between law enforcement, military style intervention, the permitting process for demonstrations and requirements for security and safety.
There is RICO, the “Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization Act.” This is a broad based United States Federal Law which covers items like gambling, murder, murder for hire, kidnapping, extortion, embezzlement, securities fraud, bankruptcy fraud, drug trafficking, criminal copyright infringement, arson, robbery, bribery, obscenity, counterfeiting, obstruction of justice and money laundering. RICO is frequently used for meritless, distorted, and outright false claims by plaintiff’s counsel in civil litigation.
How about posing the question as to why the real powers in the “deep state” continue to tolerate such depth of special interest demonstrations, rioting and outright criminal behavior to such contentiously high-levels?
Option 1) There is not enough money allocated to tackle criminal and unruly behavior.
Option 2) There is limited desire to eliminate criminal behavior. The powers who control the government are fully aware that if they solved all, or much of society’s criminal behavior, the resulting peaceful improvement would cost too many federal, state, and local labor union jobs. The real powers are not the elected officials, but the entrenched bureaucrats who are in almost all cases labor union driven. The same goes for the National Labor Relations Board. Union members include the police, fire, correctional officers, morgues, mortuaries, the flower industry, criminal court system employees, hospital employees-(SEIU)-Service Employees International Union, welfare, social services, social service investigators, probation officers, parole officers, construction repair contractors, gun manufacturers, defense safety suppliers, and on and on. Second to the immediate workers there are administration, training, research, FBI, CIA, NASA and multiple agencies that participate in investigations, prosecution, and incarceration. In 2013 there were 2,220,300 adults incarcerated in the US. That is one out of every 110 individuals. Additionally, there were 4,751,400 adults on probation or parole, one out of 51. Just think of all the high highly paid prison guards, parole and probations officers. Out of the 22,000,000 government employees that are paid for by the tax payers, the percentage employed by the above industries would only be a guess. I have never seen statistics. It must be one of those quiet statistics. How about a guess of 35% or 7,700,000 potential jobs which could be lost if we got serious about solving criminal and unruly behavior? All the above is good for the economy, primarily because it generates employment for so many. Driving the economic system is primary. Injury, death, families and careers destroyed in the process is just collateral damage.
Business and Private Money Finance Consultant
Bus. 949 521 7115
Cell 949 533 8315
If you find that this article provides value to you and your associates, please forward it to others that may benefit from its contents as well. Please refer your friends and associates to go on-line to danharkey.com and subscribe to my future business, finance, and real estate related articles.