- The outrageous and devastating riots that started in Minneapolis, MN were related to the death of George Floyd. A white policeman suffocated this African American male by holding his knee on the victim’s neck in a despicable act. The policeman’s co-workers stood by and watched and did not intervene.
- Was the public outcry of this event about social justice, alleged police brutality against all people, or just against blacks or, was this event a convenient excuse to trigger the beginning rioting to create mayhem? Was the strategy pre-planned to pretend to engage in friendly make nice demonstrations that always seems turn into a riot. How about all the above!
- The subsequent riots were not spontaneous events based on this single incident. They have been planned for over a year while waiting for a convenient excuse to begin. In most cases voluntary participants are well-paid protestors/rioters rather than peaceful protesters for advocating for civil rights or social justice.
- Well financed radical organizations paid for training of demonstrators who become violent rioters that coexist with lowlife looters who are indoctrinated that they are entitled and who are basically looking to get something for free. The looters/ freeloaders are encouraged to join in because they can create a lot of damage with nothing to lose if they are not successful.
- Rioters and looters are faithfully sticking to the essence that is distilled by the country’s progressives that their reality is “if you want it take it;” “It really belongs to you.” These are among the convenient reasons that are drilled into the masses of non-productive people including, “you are underprivileged,” “you are entitled,” “were prohibited from pursuing opportunity,” “racially segregated,” and “held back by others.” Now, you are entitled so, “go get it, take it because you deserve it.” No rational thought is ever contemplated about right or wrong. No conversation is needed about how someone else worked extremely hard to get something that you are taking away with little or no effort because of belligerence and force. This is the same conscientiousness conveyed by our last sitting president when he said, “If you’ve got a business-you didn’t build that.”
- Shortly after the beginning of these continuous and devastating riots, a 77-year-old retired African American St. Louis police captain, who served for 38 years was shot and killed by looters at a pawnshop. His name was David Dorn. He was visiting his friend who owned the shop and was shot to death while trying to protect his friend and business. So much for the riots being about social justice retaliation for alleged brutality against blacks.
- The reason for the riots is that they have been planned to disrupt and destroy our capitalist system, create anarchy and to point fingers and blame President Trump as the root cause of all this country’s problems. The real reason is to replace the current government body and supplant power structure, and to replace the US Constitution.
- The mainstream media will use this historic event as a squeaking chalk board for defining their differences and direction that the voters chose in 2016 and resulting government that President Trump advocates. They will attempt to convince the public that Joe Biden will bring people together and move America in a more progressive direction, all under the guise of fairness. Spending other peoples’ money through tax redistributions are always viewed in the veins of fairness. This is all nonsense!
- Shelter-in-place orders have been completely disregarded with open hostilities in congested cities with little or no precautions for social-distancing. Attempting to socially distance while rioting would require an inconvenient act while in the process of attempting to overthrow your government.
- The hope is that the public will become so mesmerized and frightened that they will openly submit to the progressive movement and socialism as an alternative to what we have now, a form of quasi-capitalism, personal freedoms, practiced self-sufficiency, individual accountability, and individual sovereignty.
- The Democrat Socialists of America (DSA) with chapters all over the united states are organizing anti-police activity under the disguise of friendly protest. Online calls to action training are being hosted, intended to educate and equipping all who participate with skills and tactics on how to transform peaceful protests with subtext into violence and mayhem. The purpose of this training for protestors is to teach participants how to pretend to be civil and then to riot, loot, engage in violence, and of course create mayhem. The mainstream media loves this. It creates viewers and sells advertising spots.
- One can find a list of Democratic Socialists of America members who have and currently hold offices in the United States, federal, state, and municipal officials as follows: The list is incomplete because it is constantly expanding in numbers.
- It is noticeably clear that we have many current members of the House of Representatives who openly declare themselves to be Socialist. Many of them have close ties to both the Socialist and Communist Parties.
- Members of Antifa are predominantly left-wing political advocacy groups characterizing themselves as an anti-fascist group but are fascist in their actions and activities. Antifa in the US is comprised of autonomous activist groups who espouse to overthrow the US government and install a socialist/communist/fascist replacement. They are comprised of well-funded autonomous squads that are trained to openly demonstrate, riot, and destroy property and human life. Their intention is to replace civility with anarchy and chaos.
- Antifa’s actions are encouraged in mainstream media, certain politically polarized groups, and socialist politicians, based up their narrow view of modifying our country into an allegedly fair playing field. Their playing field is about redistribution from the productive class to the elitists administrative and non-productive classes.
- Neither property destruction, nor the death of innocents will stop them. Victims and property damage of the process are considered collateral damage.
- When you peel back the layers of truth vs illusion and observe the kaleidoscopic crystal reflections, you get a powerful drive toward socialism and a destruction of what is left of our quasi highly regulated capitalist system. As regulations go up to an onerous point, the characteristics of capitalism go down and socialism buds like spring flowers. That is an absolutely true statement.
- Socialist countries have similar characteristics in that government controls all means of production of goods and services and subsequent distributions. They form elite rulers who consist of authoritarian centralized administrative personnel, who are unionized bureaucrats, demand high pay, demand onerous regulations, strict compliance, with severe punishment for noncompliance. Large private or government sponsored entities (GSEs) peacefully coexist with bureaucratic elite labor unions throughout the country, and usually various criminal elements are tolerated.
- After the Russian revolution of 1917-8 the upper echelon of elite members became known as the administrative class, also as the bourgeoisie. The common worker was referred to as the proletariat or working class.
- Today, the distinction is more subtle where the administrative class has sold to the public the idea that they are public servants. Yes, public servants were supposedly there the serve the public. That went out the door when public employees could collectively bargain against the public that they represent under President John F. Kennedy. Public servants now represent their own best interest not that of the public. There are dozens of false notions like “first responders.”
- These same groups will continue to “bend a knee” in support of a singular devastating wrongdoing by one rogue cop, which was an isolated event. This policeman charged with the murder of George Floyd had 18 police conduct complaints that resulted in no disciplinary action except for 2 that had letters of reprimand for overstepping his authority. He should have been fired years ago except for being protected by his labor union affiliation, as police officers, public employees, and public-school teachers are throughout our country. I witnessed this when I taught in a public high school for 5 years. The worst teacher on campus, who was nothing more than a professional squatter, was well protected in job security through his affiliation with The California School Employees. Association and affiliates who represent 230,000 public employees.
- Most willing participants of this national travesty are convinced that the collateral damage will result in renewal and development of their progressive cesspool communities, the cost of which will be sustained by reimbursement from the federal government handouts, insurance companies, and private entrepreneurs who will attempt to rebuild after their property and businesses were destroyed, and of course will also be sustained by the taxpaying public.
- You can rest assured that a group of bureaucratic labor union tradesman will step up to repair and reconstruct all the damage for a hefty price, all of which will be dumped upon the backs of someone other than rioters and the workers.
- These demonstrations, riots and mayhem will have tremendous long-range unintended effects. How about a few examples: a) businesses closed and refuse to reopen and move to a more friendly geographic location and business environment, leaving vacant neighborhoods to become blighted and drug infested. b) colleges and public schools discover that they’re expensive, and in many cases marginal or useless education is not worth the price and lose their grip on the indoctrination process in the minds of the young c) states and municipalities tax and regulate their occupants to the point of tyranny, where the productive occupants all move out and take their profits with them, thereby wiping out the tax base. c) public services are consolidated because of the lack of funding, and the public is required to make their own living and attempt to act in good faith in the process but find Armageddon all around them. d) cities, because of lack of funds, are forced into degradation and destruction, creating separatist ghettos and no-go zones. Only the elite rulers of the administrative state and the criminal gangs will survive. Yes, this is what is currently happening in America!
- Fires, riots, murder, and the destruction of property are currently viewed as acceptable based on the illusion of fairness. But, opening a private enterprise business is suspect, even though it requires 40 different conditional approval steps and requirements from separate divisions the administrative state, including local, county, and state government, each of which extracts a hefty fee for the privilege of being left alone and not antagonized, or destroyed.
- Currently, 3% of the taxpayers in the USA pay about 50% of federal taxes received, with the top 20% paying about 87% of tax receipts, while the bottom 80% pay 13% of the tax receipts. The socialists will not stop until they have destroyed the top 20%. Under socialism all the country’s occupants should become dependents of government except the elite administrative class.
- Voters and taxpayers need to consider their, and their children’s futures, as to whether they should accept more government control, more regulations, more taxes, and less freedoms. The public still has a chance to walk the walk and talk the talk to all their friends and acquaintances, in person, in groups, and on social media. Also, deciding in the voting booth which direction reflects brighter future for our country. Start by never trusting what you hear from the mainstream media.
- We cannot wait for the mainstream media, Wall Street, or the government to act on our behalf, because their beneficial interests are diametrically opposed to what is in our best interest. Ours beneficial interest are about individual accountability, self-sufficiency, individualism, family, sovereignty, freedoms, the pursuit of happiness all provided for under our constitution. Theirs is about the status quo and maintaining power and fiefdom.
- Yes, it is absolutely 100% true that the USA is going to have a very turbulent “Long Hot Summer” to deal with which will include mayhem, murder, rioting, stealing, and financial destruction in the billions, if not trillions. When insurance companies are done paying out claims, our premiums for all insurable items and events will go up to compensate.
- The police state is there to protect the status quo but not to protect the public from property destruction, riots, and mayhem. Just by watching the news you will notice that rioters have an open field. Police rarely acts to intervene until after the event is over and the cameras are ready to roll. The public should rely on their own constitutional rights and practice self-defense.
- The responsible citizens need to stand firm about rejecting all falsehoods of the current destructive strategy threatening our way of life. Get out the message of the truth to all friends and acquaintances and do not fall for the mainstream media narrative. It is usually if not always a lie.
Business and Private Money Finance Consultant
Cell 949 533 8315
This article is intended for educational purposes only and is not a solicitation.
© Dan Harkey and danharkey.com, 2020. I strictly prohibit unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner. Excerpts and links to the articles may be used in your marketing efforts provided that full credit is given to Dan Harkey and danharkey.com with appropriate and a specific direction to the original content. The credit displayed when you forward an article must include Dan Harkey, danharkey.com Business & Finance consultant. You may not change the content or the title of the article.